Monday, April 18, 2011

Cookbooks and Recipes

When I received my very first basket from the CSA, my first thought was.....now what? You might be thinking the same thing. There were greens in there that I thought were just weeds! But after a few weeks I found some awesome resources to help me figure out what I was cooking.

The first cookbook that I bought was The Organic Cook's Bible. This was really helpful because it had a ton of colored pictures so that I could just match what was in the picture to what was on my kitchen counter.

ref=sib_dp_pt.jpg


The second book I have used a lot is Clean Food. This is a seasonal cookbook and a lot of what the Bradfords grow falls in line with the recipes.

ref=dp_image_0.jpg



And finally, www.allrecipes.com has been an awesome resource. Type in the ingredients that you have and it picks recipes for you!








No comments:

Post a Comment