Friday, May 6, 2011

You've Survived Week #1

Congratulations on your first basket! You're probably staring at most things and wondering.....aren't these weeds I pull out of my flower beds? I assure they are not! Many of you are asking what things are and I thought that I would go ahead and post pictures to help you out.

imgres.jpeg


Watercress



imgres.jpeg

Pea Shoots


imgres.jpg


swiss chard



imgres.jpeg

fennel

imgres.jpeg


kale



Hope this helps. I will post pics of new products as they are placed in your basket.




-Megan

2 comments:

  1. The first basket has been great. I wish I could see the pics though. The pictures just show file names. I don't see the images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this Megan ~ the images don't load for me either though. Guess they got lost in cyberspace :)

    ReplyDelete